- ‘Tailor-made’ lessons adjusted to your learning needs
I will help you explore the subject chosen by you (daily language, bussiness conversations, traveling etc.). Free teaching materials prepared based on your choice.
- Lessons based on the book “Hurra! Po polsku 1” by A. Szymkiewicz & M. Malolepsza
It covers basic Polish grammar and vocabulary. I recommend it to anyone who would like to communicate in Polish in typical everyday situations. The list of subjects includes: introducing yourself and getting information from the speaker, small talks, going shopping, going to a restaurant etc.
- Preparation for Polish State Certificate Exam
Certificate in Polish as a foreign language is the only state document confirming the proficiency in the Polish language. A growing number of Poles living abroad take the examination, as they consider command of Polish as their chief asset on the global labour market. Very often Polish employers demand a certificate in Polish from foreigners applying for positions requiring communication in the language.
- I will also help you to prepare to an important event
like job interview, presentation at work or wedding speech
Are you busy at work? Unable to attend a lesson? Book your Skype lesson today!
My current base rate is £30 per hour for a 1 to 1 lesson and £20 for a Skype session. This includes traveling (£5 extra for traveling outside zone 3) and teaching materials, such as worksheets and preparation time for the lessons (books are not included but can be provided). After a trial lesson, which will enable me to assess your goals, the present knowledge of the language and discuss possible options, you can choose one of the following packages:
– 4 sessions x 1h – £110 (£27,5 per hour)
– 4 sessions x 1,5h – £150 (£25 per hour)
– 9 sessions x 1h – £220 (one lesson free)
– 9 sessions x 1,5h – £300 (one lesson free)
– 4 sessions x 1h – £80
– 4 sessions x 1,5h – £110 ( (£18,4 per hour)
– 9 sessions x 1h – £160 (one lesson free)
– 9 sessions x 1h – £240 (one lesson free)
Are you looking for a unique gift for someone special? Gift voucher for Polish lessons could be a great solution!
Canceling or rescheduling lesson is free of charge if you give me a notice at least 24h before the planned lesson. If you cancel the classes without required advance notice, you will be charge the full amount.